Work & Travel Greece is a work and recreation program for students. You can spend a sizzling hot summer on one of the Greek islands, earning important sums of money at the same time!!!
|Receptionists||Cooks/ Chefs and Cook assistants||Barwoman|
|Animators||Aerobic instructors||Pool attendants|
|Chambermaids||Lifeguards||SPA staff- masseur /masseuse|
Location of the positions
This season we have signed contracts with several 4 and 5 Stars hotels and Water Parks in the islands of CRETE, KOS, CORFU, RHODOS, ZAKYNTHOS, NAXOS, CRETE, as well as Chalkidiki and Peloponnesus. There are also job offers in smaller hotels on the most well-known Greek Islands.
Length of the program
Usually the employers make job contracts from minimum 3 months to a maximum of 7 months time for hotel industry positions. The hotel jobs usually start in April and finish late October.
500 Euros per month, with the possibility for the students to do paid overtime. It is very likely that the students receive tips from the hotel guests as well
Working hours and days off
The students will work 8 hours per day, with 1 day off per week (it is not compulsory that the respective days be Saturday and Sunday).
Food and accomodation
Every employer provides food and accommodation FREE of charge! All hotels offer 3 meals per day and shared accommodation,2-4 people in one room. The rooms are usually provided with their own bathroom, fridge and air conditioning. These information will be well known by every applicant before they accept the placement.
- Age between 18 and 30 years old
- Whatever year of academic study
- Public and accredited private universities
- Daily courses, low frequency, distance learning, master studies, etc.
- Students from faculties or specialties such as tourism, hotel management, economics, geography, history, REI, foreign languages, theater, sports, etc.
- We can also accept in this program students from other specialties than the ones listed above (according to abilities, experience, spoken foreign languages, etc.
- English language at least at intermediate level is COMPULSORY!! Knowledge of German, Russian, or other languages of international circulation may be an advantage.
- The program fee is 250 EURO
- Travel Expenses (The applicants are responsible for their travel expenses from the country of origin to Greece).
- Insurance for repatriation in case of disease or death of the applicant. This insurance is compulsory.
- Enrollment in the Program. In order to enroll in this program, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject: "Work&Travel Greece 2013” and we will send you the information you need
- Signing the contract with our agency
- Pay the program fees (250 EUR)
- Sending your file to our Greek partner
- Finding the placement
- Signing the private insurance
- Leaving for Greece